Do you ever dream of having more visitors come to your site? Did you know that more than 25 million users search Google every day? Google lets you add your site to its index for “sites to crawl”, and if your page happens to be relevant to a query, you may get ranked first!
- Go to Google Add URL.
- Enter the URL (Web Address) of your site.
- Enter the verification code, (to prove you’re human and not a bot).
- Click the “Add URL” button at the bottom of the page.
- Your site will be added to the Google index.
- It may take a while for the crawler to get to your site (there are more than a billion pages on Google).
- Google also has other webmaster tools, you should check them out.
- If the site is already in Google, there is no need to add it again.
- You must add the http:// prefix when submitting your site.
- Add very relevant material to a certain topic (Don’t get off track) and Google will most likely rank you first, depending on the query.